How do I get HouseCalls Physiotherapy's in-home physical therapy services started?
You can start our services in one of 2 ways:
1. Ask your doctor, nurse practioner, or physician's assistant to fax a referral to us at 501-904-3610.
2. Call us at 870-253-4202 and we'll guide you through the steps.
Do you accept my insurance?
- regular Part B Medicare and a supplemental/secondary insurance
- Many Medicare Advantage plans on a case-by-case basis
- self-pay (Credit Card or Cash)-only non-Medicare if skilled services are to be offered
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Card
Please contact us for a quote of your expected payment responsibility.
What geographical area do you cover?
We provide in-home physical therapy services in many communities in Northeast Arkansas.
- Lake City/Black Oak/Caraway
- Marked Tree/Lepanto/Tyronza
How long do therapy visits last?
HouseCalls' treatment sessions typically last 45-60 minutes. Depending on your needs, a session may include hands-on manual therapy to increase joint and muscle flexibility, therapeutic exercise, and education in what exercises and stretches you should do on your own.
What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is the international term for physical therapy. We chose the term as a nod to our influences in Australian, European, and Canadian physiotherapy. We use an internationally preferred style of physical therapy, that includes a patient-centered focus, hands-on manual therapy, appropriate therapeutic exercise, the latest evidence-based practices, and continuous assessment and re-assessment to determine if our treatment is working.