HouseCalls Physiotherapy helps people regain their independence and return to doing the things they love to do through intensive in-home physical therapy in Jonesboro, Arkansas and Northeast Arkansas.
"House Calls Physiotherapy is the absolute BEST!!! Chris is highly skilled therapist and builds a great rapport with patients and the family. I have to add very convenient too. He arrives at your home and really makes the session fun! He helped my mother with her balance issues. She is more confident in her steps."
--Kate G., Google Review
"Amazing...Chris takes so much time with his patients!!! My father in law had a stroke and we did rehab and they didn’t do much for him!!! Chris comes to our home and is so equipped with so many therapy tools to work with!!! Hands down if you want the best call HouseCalls ...Thank you Chris"
--Christie E., Facebook Review
"Chris helped me after I hurt my knee trying to dance. He knew just what to do to get me going again. I would highly recommend."
--Susie M., Healthgrades Review
Contact HouseCalls Physiotherapy today to start your in-home physical therapy!
Return to doing the things you love to do.
Regain your independence.
Why Choose HouseCalls?
We save you precious time.
- HouseCalls Physiotherapy comes to you.
- We combine the convenience and one-on-one attention of home health agency physical therapy, with much of the equipment and expertise of outpatient clinics.
- The result is often remarkable outcomes and patient satisfaction.
What do you want to return to doing?
- We take extra time to listen to you to help determine your goals.
- Our longer treatment times (60+) minutes, goal-oriented therapy, hands-on techniques, and state-of-the art strengthening methods get you back on your feet in the quickest way possible.
What We Treat and Rehabilitate
We specialize in geriatric physical therapy, orthopedics (conservative and post-op), and balance/vestibular disorders. We also have extensive training in hands-on manual therapy, which, along with advanced strengthening methods, results in superior outcomes for a large varity of diagnoses:
- Balance problems/history of falls and near falls
- Vestibular Disorders
- Muscle Weakness
- Decreased Mobility
- Post-op total knee, hip, shoulder replacement
- Hip, knee, shoulder fractures
- Compression fractures
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cardiac Disease
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain